Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses in the South East Queensland region – do you want to know more about the Queensland Tourism Industry?
Come along to the Creating Tracks in Tourism Industry Day to learn more about Queensland’s tourism industry and its trends. The industry day will support Indigenous start up and existing businesses to:
- Increase your knowledge of how the industry operates
- Build networks with the tourism bodies
- Understand the benefits of working with your Regional Tourism Organisations
- Learn how to work with Tourism and Events Queensland, the states lead marketing, destination and experience development and major events agency
- Learn more about the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games.
Date: Friday 27 October 2017
Time: 9.00am – 12.30pm
Booking: via Eventbrite
Venue: Auditorium, Coomera TAFE, 198 Foxwell Road, Coomera, QLD 4209
Event contact: Emma Kerslake, Yolla Consulting.
All events are correct at the time of publication.