PwC is a proud sponsor of Indigenous Business Month for the second year, and in conjunction with the Melbourne Business School are pleased to launch PwC & Murra Boost Initiative which is designed to help strengthen and build capacity within an Indigenous organisation within Australia.
PwC in partnership with the Murra Alumni will be supporting one Indigenous business, by providing skills and expertise (to the value of $30,000) to support a specific issue that will allow for future growth.
Selection Criteria for Award
- Indigenous business – 51% majority owned.
- The business issue identified will allow for future growth in the business.
- PwC has the appropriate skills and expertise to support the issue.
- The scope of work to be undertaken is within $30k budget.
- No conflict of interest with other PwC related work.
- Commitment of full and transparent disclosure to enable the team to provide an accurate assessment of your business.
- Commitment to attend regular meetings with project team (either face to face or via conference call).
A selection panel made up of Associate Professor Michelle Evans (CSU) and Kim Cheater (PwC) will decide on the successful application with winners to be notified week commencing 21 November 2016.
Important dates and submission process
- The application process opens on 25 October 2016
- Please email your application (below) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 November 2016.
- PwC will notify applicants of the outcome the week commencing 21 November 2016.
- The project will commence upon agreement with the successful applicant, and the PwC team undertaking the project.
Information and assistance
Please contact Shae Kuipers or Michelle Evans should you need further assistance or information.
(03) 8603 3528
Dr Michelle Evans
Co-founder, Indigenous Business Month
Form and responses will be housed in Google Forms: https://goo.gl/forms/jpVwP7XOoiC6Lj0J3