What is the PwC MURRA Boost Initiative?
The PwC MURRA Boost Initiative is a partnership between PwC and the MURRA Alumni of the Melbourne Business School, whereby PwC provide $30,000 in skills and expertise to support a winning Indigenous Business to support a specific issue that will allow for future growth.
Launched in 2016, the initiative is designed to help strengthen and build capacity within an Indigenous organisation within Australia.
“We are proud to offer this opportunity to assist an Indigenous business to achieve its goals, to strengthen its business practices and continue to be a leader for others in the sector.” – Kim Cheater, PwC RAP Chair.
What is the Selection Criteria?
- Indigenous business – 51% majority owned by an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Woman
- The business issue identified will allow for future growth in the business.
- PwC has the appropriate skills and expertise to support the issue.
- The scope of work to be undertaken is within $30k budget.
- No conflict of interest with other PwC related work.
- A commitment of full and transparent disclosure to enable the team to provide an accurate assessment of your business.
- Commitment to attend regular meetings with project team (either face to face or via conference call).
How do I apply for the PwC MURRA Boost Initiative?
Applications are now open. Complete the PwC Murra Boost application form.
How will the winning business be selected?
A selection panel made up of Associate Professor Michelle Evans (MBS) and Kim Cheater (PwC) will decide on the successful application with winners to be notified week commencing 19 November 2018.
Important dates and submission process
Applications open on 2nd October 2018
Online applications close at 5pm on Friday 9th November 2018
PwC will notify applicants of the outcome the week commencing 19th November 2018
The project will commence upon agreement with the successful applicant, and the PwC team undertaking the project.
Information and assistance
Please contact Erin or Lan should you need further assistance or information:
08 8218 7029
MURRA Indigenous Business Master Class
0432 160 692