Great opportunity for UNSW Community: students, staff and friends to listen to a live preview of UNSW graduate Terri Janke upcoming TED X JCUCairns talk:
True Tracks: Indigenous knowledge, intellectual property and our shared future.
Terri Janke and Company Pty Ltd is:
- LSMUL (Attorney-General’s Department Legal Services Multi-Use List) appointed 2013
- Certified Supplier, Supply Nation.
- Legal Panel, NSWALC, appointed 2015.
- Panel, Business Support Services,Torres Strait Regional Authority.
Terri Janke awards include:
- Law and Justice Foundation of NSW Award,2007.
- NAIDOC Person of the Year 2011.
- Attorney-General’s Indigenous Legal Professional of the Year 2012.
- Westpac/AFR 100 Women of Influence 2013.
- Finalist, Indigenous Category, Ethnic Business Awards 2015
- Finalist, Telstra NSW Business Women’s Awards 2015.
Date: 27th September 2016
Time: 2.15pm – 3.00pm
Venue: University of New South Wales Business School.
For more information please visit: http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/ted-x-jcucairns-preview-with-terri-janke-tickets-27803347561
All events are correct at the time of publication. Indigenous Business Month takes no responsibility for details that may change.